Elpost Shiplab for Magento / FedEx Configuration / Other Options
Other Options settings of FedEx shipping
Path: Elpost -> Configuration -> FedEx -> Other Options
* Screenshots are clickable
Saturday Pickup: Get the same delivery commitment as a package shipped on a Friday.
FedEx will collect your package on a Saturday at your request. Saturday Pickup includes packages tendered to FedEx and packages dropped off at retail locations on Saturday.
Saturday Delivery: FedEx offers the convenience of Saturday Delivery. Saturday Delivery is more convenient than ever. Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose.
Send Tracking Number: If "Yes" then the module will send the tracking number to customer email
Delivery Confirmation: Verify that your shipment was delivered with your choice of signature or adult signature options.
Order Status After Created Shipping Label: Will change order status after success creating shipping labels
Hub ID: Your FedEx SmartPost Hub ID is a numerical ID that corresponds with the nearest FedEx SmartPost processing hub to you.
Ancillary Endorsement Type: These values are mutually exclusive; at most one of them can be attached to a SmartPost shipment. Note: F or FedEx SmartPost Standard Mail (Presorted Standard < 1 lb.) shipments with delivery confirmation, either RETURN SERVICE REQUESTED or ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED is permitted.
Indicia Type: Specify the indicia type. Available options include:
- PARCEL_SELECT (1 LB through 70 LBS)
- PRESORTED_STANDARD (less than 1 LB)
Note: PRESORTED_STANDARD indicia type is called as Parcel Select Lightweight by USPS.
Product Categories with Dangerous Goods: choose product categories which to have dangerous goods or hazardous materials.
For each category, which contains dangerous goods or hazardous materials fill the necessary data
Dangerous Goods Regulations: Identifies the source of regulation for hazardous commodity data.
- DOT – U.S. Department of Transportation has primary responsibility for overseeing the transportation in commerce of hazardous materials, commonly called “HazMats”
- ADR – European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road
- IATA – International Air Transport Association Dangerous Goods
- ORMD – Other Regulated Materials for Domestic transport only
Dangerous Goods Accessibility: This option helps FedEx identify whether or not the products being shipped are accessible or inaccessible during delivery.
- Accessible – The cabin crew can access the dangerous goods package
- Inaccessible – The cabin crew cannot access the dangerous goods package
Cargo Aircraft Only: When Yes indicates that the package can be transported only on a cargo aircraft
Hazardous Commodity Option Type: Indicates which kind of hazardous content is being reported.
- HAZARDOUS_MATERIALS: Package contains hazardous materials requiring complete documentation, using HazardousCommodityDescription data. Batteries with 5 grams or more of lithium should also be labeled HAZMAT. See Hazardous Materials (FedEx Ground U.S.) for more information.
- BATTERY: Package contains batteries with nonhazardous quantities of lithium. Nonhazardous batteries contain less than 5 grams of lithium. HazMat batteries contain 5 grams or more of lithium and will be treated as hazardous materials.
- ORM_D/LIMITED_QUANTITIES_COMMODITES: Package contains other regulated materials for U.S. shipping.
- SMALL_QUANTITY_EXCEPTION: Package contains hazardous content in excepted quantities.
- REPORTABLE_QUANTITIES: Package contains hazardous materials in an amount that needs to be reported.
Packing Option: Indicates whether there is additional customer provided packaging enclosing the approved dangerous goods containers.
Packing Type: Indicates whether there are additional inner receptacles within this container.
Reference ID: Identifies the configuration of this dangerous goods package. The common configuration is represented at the shipment level.
Container Type: Indicates the type of this dangerous goods container, as specified by the IATA packing instructions. For example, steel cylinder, fiberboard box, plastic jerrican and steel drum.
Radioactive Container Class: Indicates the packaging type of the container used to package the radioactive materials.
Hazardous Commodities Description ID: Regulatory identifier for a commodity (e.g. "UN ID" value).
Hazardous Commodity Packing Group: Identifies IATA (DOT) packing group for a hazardous commodity.
Hazardous Commodity Packing Instruction: Coded specification for how commodity is to be packed.
Hazardous Commodity Proper Shipping Name: Hazardous material proper shipping name. Up to three description lines of 50 characters each are allowed for a HazMat shipment.
Hazardous Commodity Technical Name: Hazardous material technical name.
Hazardous Commodity Class: IATA hazardous material class or division.
Hazardous Commodity Subsidiary Class: Hazardous material subsidiary class.
Hazardous Commodity Quantity Type: Specifies which measure of quantity is to be validated.
Radioactivity Transport Index: Specify the maximum radiation level from the package (measured in microSieverts per hour at a distance of one meter from the external surface of the package, divided by 10).
Radioactivity Surface Reading.
Radioactivity Criticality Safety Index.
Radionuclide: An atom with an unstable nucleus.
Radionuclide Activity Value: The number of radioactive decays per second.
Radionuclide Unit Of Measure: Valid values are BQ, GBQ, KBQ, MBQ, PBQ, TBQ.
Radionuclide Excepted Packaging Is Reportable Quantity: Valid values are EXCEPTED, EXCEPTED_PACKAGE.
Radionuclide Physical Form: Valid values are GAS, LIQUID, SOLID, SPECIAL.