Elpost Shiplab for Magento / FedEx Configuration / Pickups
Pickups settings of FedEx shipping
Path: Elpost -> Configuration -> FedEx -> Pickups
* Screenshots are clickable
Drop Off Type: FedEx comes with a couple of drop-off types. Please find out some more info about each, below:
- Regular Pickup – you already have an every-day pickup scheduled with a courier.
- Request Courier – you will call FedEx to ask for a courier.
- Drop Box – you will drop the package in a FedEx drop box.
- Business Service Center – you will drop off the package at an authorized FedEx business service center.
- Station – you will drop off the package at a FedEx Station.
Special Instructions: Fill in special instructions for the driver
Active: It has 3 variants: Inactive, Create pickup on creating a shipping label, Create pickup by schedule. Select one variant
If you selected Create pickup by the schedule that you can see two options yet
Time of Creating: Select hour of the day for creating pickups by schedule
Allowed Days of Week: Select days of the week for creating pickups by schedule