Elpost Shiplab for Magento / UPS Configuration / Other Options
Other Options settings of UPS shipping
Path: Elpost -> Configuration -> UPS -> Other Options
* Screenshots are clickable
Saturday Pickup: Get the same delivery commitment as a package shipped on a Friday.
UPS will collect your package on a Saturday at your request. Saturday Pickup includes packages tendered to UPS and packages dropped off at retail locations on Saturday.
- Saturday pickup allows you to fulfill weekend orders a day early
- Eligible UPS Ground packages could be delivered as early as Monday
Services may vary based on pickup/origin ZIP CodeTM. Saturday Pickup is not available in Hawaii.
Saturday Delivery: UPS offers the convenience of Saturday Delivery and with the expansion of Saturday Ground Service across the U.S. Saturday Delivery is more convenient than ever.
Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select™: End of day (available in select destination ZIP Codes™)
- UPS Worldwide Express® Plus: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express®: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight™: Delivery based on destination
Note: For some services, Saturday delivery of a UPS Returns shipment is available in the U.S. only. Contact your UPS representative for more information.
- Air and International packages can be delivered on Saturday for an additional charge
- Eligible UPS Ground packages picked up on Saturday will be delivered a day earlier
Note: For Saturday Delivery of air and international packages, you must affix a Saturday Delivery sticker to each shipment or package. With some services, Saturday delivery of a UPS Returns shipment is available in the United States only. Contact your UPS representative for more information.
Send Tracking Number: If "Yes" then the module will send the tracking number to customer email
Carbon Neutral: Your business can reduce its carbon footprint while demonstrating your commitment to sustainability. UPS carbon neutral is just one way we are reducing our impact on the environment. We are constantly evaluating how many miles we drive, how much fuel, paper, and water we use, and even how much noise our airplanes make.
Delivery Confirmation for Shipment Level: Verify that your shipment was delivered with your choice of signature or adult signature options.
UPS will provide you with evidence of delivery in your choice of these options:
- Delivery Confirmation: UPS will mail you a confirmation of delivery without a signature. Note: Similar information is available when you track your package online.
- Signature Required: UPS will obtain the recipient's signature or other electronic acknowledgement of receipt from the recipient when this option is selected and provide you with a printed copy. You may also view the recipient's signature or electronic acknowledgement of receipt online.
- Adult Signature Required: UPS will obtain the adult recipient's signature and provide you with a printed copy. Adult recipients must be at least 21. You may also view the adult recipient's signature online.
Delivery Confirmation for Package Level: same as the item above and only for destination US50 to US50, PR or Canada to Canada or Puerto Rico to US50, PR
Order Status After Created Label: Will change order status after success creating shipping labels
Movement Reference Number (MRN): The MRN number is the customs registration number that enables the customs authority to identify and process your export packages in the Atlas customs system. It is the main reference for customs declaration and the most important link with your export goods. It must contain alphanumeric characters only. Must be a length of 18 characters. The 3rd and 4th Characters must be the Shipper country ISO Code.
Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials
Product Categories with Dangerous Goods: choose product categories which to have dangerous goods or hazardous materials.
For each category, which contains dangerous goods or hazardous materials fill the necessary data
Q-Value: When a HazMat shipment specifies All Packed In One and the regulation set for that shipment is IATA, it must require the shipment to specify a Q-Value.
Packaging: OverPacked - indicates that shipment is overpack. AllPackedInOne - indicates the hazmat shipment/package is all packed in one.
Packaging Type: The type of package used to contain the regulated good. (Ex: FIBERBOARD BOX, WOOD(EN) BOX, PLASTIC JERRICAN, METAL BOX, STEEL DRUM, OTHER, PLASTIC BOX, PLASTIC DRUM, STYROFOAM BOX, CYLINDERS, ENVIROTAINER, PLYWOOD BOX, ALUMINUM DRUM, ALUMINUM CYLINDERS, PLASTIC PAIL, PLYWOOD DRUM, FIBER DRUM, STEEL JERRICAN, ALUMINUM JERRICAN, STEEL BOX, CARTON, ALUMINUM BOX).
Class Division Number: This is the hazard class associated with the specified commodity.
ID Number: This is the ID number (UN/NA/ID) for the specified commodity. UN/NA/ID Identification Number assigned to the specified regulated good. (Include the UN/NA/ID as part of the entry).
Transportation Mode: Declares that a package was prepared according to ground passenger aircraft or cargo aircraft only.
- ADR: Europe to Europe Ground Movement.
- CFR: HazMat regulated by US Dept. of Transportation within the U.S. or ground shipments to Canada.
- IATA: Worldwide Air movement.
- TDG: Canada to Canada ground movement or Canada to U.S. standard movement.
Reportable Quantity: For Dangerous Goods that exceed the reportable quantity limits stated in 49CFR Part 172.101 Appendix A, type RQ.
Sub Risk Class: The class if the material has associated subrisk class or classes. (There can be more than one – separate each with a comma).
Packaging Group Type: Reflects the potential degree of danger represented by the regulated material.
Packaging Instruction Code: The Packing Instruction number of Limited Quantity Packing Instruction Number used to prepare the package.
Proper Shipping Name: The name assigned to each regulated material and listed in 49CFR Part 172.101 or IATA Section 4.2 List of Dangerous Goods.
Technical Name: A recognized chemical name currently used in scientific handbooks, journals, and texts. Some generic or N.O.S. proper shipping names require the addition of a technical name.
Additional Description: Additional information that may be required by regulation about a hazardous material, such as, “Limited Quantity”, DOT-SP numbers, EX numbers.
Hazard Label Required: The name of the hazard or labels required for the package.
Commodity Regulated Level:
- FR: Fully Regulated
- LQ: Limited Quantity
- EQ: Excepted Quantity
- LR: Lightly Regulated
Transport Category: can be 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
Tunnel Restriction Code: Defines what is restricted to pass through a tunnel.
Reference Number: It will be displayed only on the label.
ADR Item Number: The type of regulated good for an ADR package where ADR is for Europe to Europe ground movement.
ADR Packing Group Letter: can be Default, 1, 2, 3.